Saturday 17 January 2015

Shaky Starts

Sometimes in our drive to be the best version of ourselves we forget to take a step back and revel in what we are. We look at our reflection in the mirror, but don't really see what's smart, what's sharp, what's important, and what's great. We forget to be thankful for the little joys and we forget to do the things we love.

Writing is the greatest love affair of my life. People, situations, places. Things are always changing. Last year was all about transitions. I was trying to find my place after starting of at a new job in a new city, and I must admit I was swept away. From learning how to live independently to figuring out a billion technical tools and terms. There hasn't been a single, dull moment.

However, my whirlwind romance with financial writing has meant that other things on my to-do list, have been placed away in the attic and forgotten. No more. I've decided to take charge again. Bring back what was fashionable before share graphs and balance sheets. 

So no more pausing. No  more spaces. It's time to write. 

No comments:

Post a Comment